About Me

My photo
Sydney, N.S.W, Australia
when my brother Andrew was born he couldn't say my name properly, he called me Sa ...sorta like Ra the god only with a ssssssssssssss sound.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Reaching into the Unknown

it took me a couple of weeks but im finally not depressed anymore. looking forward to the future
and im not afraid to keep dreaming about it. things to look forward to - many more amazing moments with my beautiful girl, new faces and a few old ones, new sights and possiblites, a completion of current projects in a nice collection of completeness.
this is one of those moments where i always find that what i feel as a new year starts different to everyone else it feels like mine is just beginning and its late May - welcome 2009.

I am already here in this promised world of tranquility, beauty, joy and glory but not by a god or a man but by the promises i made to myself

1 comment:

  1. This was a very good post.
    I am glad you're feeling optimistic, dear. Your year shall be splendid, count on it.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete